We offer a complete range of bookkeeping and financial services to all areas of Melbourne and Victoria. Our company is a registered BAS Agent.
We provide a permanent & quality bookkeeping service to Australian businesses and we have specialised knowledge of the not for profit sector including preparation of books for audit and grant acquittals.
On or Off Site Service
We prefer to provide our processing services off site, but will come to your offices should the need arise for meetings. Most of our clients prefer off site bookkeeping as it is less expensive and more effective. With technology these days there is no need to work in a client’s office as everything is done via email, cloud and sometimes ‘snail’ mail.
We possess up to date software in Reckon Accounts and MYOB so you do not have the added expense of purchasing up to date finance software. It also means we are only a phone call or email away, 5 days a week. This is really important when you need an urgent invoice, bill payment or report. If you prefer to use cloud software we are proficient in both Xero and QuickBooks Online.
Our services include:
- Monthly financial reports to board
- Set up budgets and cash flows projections
- Asset depreciation reports
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS using the ATO BAS Agent’s portal
- Preparation of accounts for auditing and grant acquittals
- Preparation of financial reports which comply with current Accounting standards
- Preparation of accounts for income tax returns
- Financial data and budgets for grant applications and reports
- Debtor and Credit control
- Corporate risk assessment
- Training of personnel and clients on Reckon Accounts, MYOB and accounting principles
- Excel training
Our services include:
- We can establish a payroll system for your organisation and either train you how to manage and run the system yourself or process it for you
- PAYG summaries and lodgement with the ATO
- We can process your termination payments and entitlements
- We will advise you on how to maintain all your leave entitlements so that you have an accurate record for all your employees
- We can help you with your monthly or quarterly superannuation payments
- Lodge your monthly or quarterly PAYG liability together with your BAS